How Can I Don't Love Indonesia

Actually I know nothing about the world of sport. And even I don't know much about music that I can't live without. I like to hear music but can not play it. Don't know what's gonna happen to my study if music vanish from the earth. My brain can't work if I don't hear the music. I do like to watch football (indonesian team only) and of course I don't play it. I do like watching badminton but not really clever to play it too. I played it sometimes. It only last for an hour, I'm tired and I take a rest. But I love to watch badminton channel for many hours. In this year on BWF session I almost watch it from 10am till 17pm a day in a week. Yaa on that time I get off my office caused some ill I got. I enjoying the badminton all day long. It was fun at all.

I don't know why my heart always beating so fast every time I watch the victory session come in the end of game. I don't know Persib also don't know Sriwijaya FC. I am not the Jakmania, not Bonek, do not even know Bobotoh. But the victory that Persib has in several days on President cup makes me flying. This heart beating rapidly. I imagine what feeling they have while brought the cup home to Bandung. Feeling apparently so aaarghh must be rightfully proud.

In many ways I believe that I have a very strong physic indeed the weak heart one. It's a give the God gave me. Just like my name Lutfi from Arabic meaning it's 'mildness or softness'. I ought to have a strong feeling in many things. I can't stop crying loudly while watching tragic drama on TV. People see me awkward for what I'm doing. I do often blame myself why my heart can be this so weak. Look at man! it's only drama which plays on script. Sutradara made that story. I know that, knowing it very well. But when the drama ends and gave us very sad story, I even can't control my eyes weep over the way.

Talking about victory is the hard feeling that I always do in every game in the sport. I'd like to see Ahsan-Hendra, Owi-Butet, Nitya-Poli and many more athlete on TV. They even win either not I always put my pride on them. The way that they sacrifice for country, putting all the energy to beat the rival from another country, even to have allow their study. Can't you imagine that badminton's athlete who already trained from they was child so get luck to build a career when they was adult. For so many years forward they will always keep the racket. And also the other athlete from any branch of sport I believe did that. How lucky are they. Build their own dream to fight a country. In other side I just can see them from TV, feeling the same pride as they feel. So much pleasure I got.

Image result for ahsan hendra bwf 2015
Ahsan - Hendra men's doubles winner in BWF 2015
Source: Google Image
Long time ago I want to write this feeling on my blog. But my head got stucked on the train. The feeling that I can't tell you too much. It's just full of happiness, a joy, and the pride to my country Indonesia. The country where I was born. Even I haven't give you something yet. The place I always proud to share and promote. Perhaps I can't move on this feeling. INDONESIA I LOVE YOU.


Comments

Popular Posts