Cute Named 'Tina Suppanad Jittaleela'

Hasil gambar untuk tinasuppanad instagramSince I found Tina and I'm thinking about this. How's actress's life, their common daily, to be famous people with fans around them, and manything based on Tina's daily life. Actress, first off all you have became charming person, good looking, ideal weight and height ofcourse. So talented is a must! Not so easy to became an actress. While you have physicaly and spirituality requirment fulfilled, you also must have a channel to bring you and donors for donating you also publisher to publish you. Therefore, rigth now we can access many programs which looking for talented person and new actress/actor.

So how if I became an actress?
Oh woww, I always think like that. When I love to see people with their character, directly I think how if I become her. This is the same when people asking to teacher about lesson, I also thought what's the answer from that question. It is why I'm very seldom to ask question when section Q & A comes. I don't know, is it normal? But this feeling totally different when I choose Hanafi Rais as my idol. Of course I can't became him, as I know I only do the pattern of his life. I realize I can't, but I can follow his action, the good once. And then if I became an actress.... owh it will NOT. A madness thinking. Fool me :'(

Oke, back to Tina. Actually Tina born in 12 Februari 1991. Two days before my birthday. We have the same zodiac, AQUARIUS. Do Tina has 'O' blood type also? Do Tina wants her life became like this? owh Tina, sure I want to meet you. So do people with many fansclub, do they love live like that? Or is it only demands of her life. Oh rigth, anyway Tina choosed for the handsome woman in Thailand. I don't think so I love her because of her 'toms'. At all not like that, I like her acting in the movie. Just it!

This a week since I watched her movie. I already download her song. Watching her conversation in many TV station in her country. Stalking her IG and FB. So what next? But how many actress and actor I love to, it will not last forever. Maybe 1 month or past I'll forget it. The same when I like Lee Je Hoon, Korean's actor and many more. Oke Tina, no matter how long I will to be your fans, but from deepest of my heart I wait the third part of YON. I wait! I wait! I wait! I do wait you visit Borobudur again, come to Indonesia. YON the first one release on 2010, the second in 2012, finally the third will be released in 2014. I wish!!!

Tina and Aom
Finally after a weeks I got this. How happy I am...

Name : Tina Suppanard Jittaleela (Tina)
Born date : Chiang mai, 12 February 1991
Blood Type : AB
Height : 170
School : Satriwithaya School, Chiang Mai University, Rangsit University (Faculty of Arts)
Favorite singer : Mark Ronson, Samantha Ronson, Air Quartet
Favorite movie : What Dream May Come True, Toy Story, The Little Green Man

Do you want to know Her facebook, twitter, webpage, weibo, youtube, ID instagram, and her another social media? Just contact me, I'll inform you.




Comments

Popular Posts