Aom Sushar "Sucharat Manaying"

The Flower Blossoms

Clap along if you agree that Aom is pretty. First time I'm falling in love with Aom when I love Tina Suppanad. I watched their movie Yes or No session 1 and 2. That movie succeeded to make me stuck in love with the two artist on this movie. This is my first time that I love some actress so much. I stay on focusing the live event of Aom and Tina. It's been 5 months since I watched YON 1&2. Still can not move on from admiring Aom and Tina. Last time I've wrote Tina's profile on my blog. Today I can't handle my desire from writing the spouse of Tina. Her name is Aom Sushar, Sucharat Manaying. In a glace Aom is alike Chelsea Islan an actreess from Indonesia. She borns on 9th of January 1988. Which is 3 years before Tina's born day. But you can see her face. She has a baby face. So lovely face with cute pose in her IG profile and movies she played. Aom has a natural make up on her face. She never use a make up too much. So that people look that she has very natural charactheristic. I do think so. Even she played movie with Mike and Mario Maurer as female spouse or whoever, she looks suitable. Fit in the look even their ages is much different. When Aom played with Tina, I don't realize if Aom's age older three years than Tina. The age gap between her means nothing. Because Aom so cute as that.

Aom borns in Thailand. Her heights is only 154cm. It's an ideal heights for asian woman. She studied in Srinakarinwirot Prasarnmir University in Faculty of Fine and Applied Arts. She played on many movie, drama, short movie, sitcom, FTV and also making MV (music video). A talented young girl. Beside an actress Aom also become a singer. I just don't watch all her movie yet but I have falled in love with her. As I say before that Aom's tipically "gak neko-neko". See her cute face! Arrgh I can't stop from screaming to praise her. As Aom fansclub, I'm really curious who's to be her boyfriend later. How's her daily activity and another. Honestly I really love if Aom can make a relationship with Tina. But I think their friendship just ended up when Yes or No 2,5 released. It is make me really damn sad :'(

Here I give you the picture of Aom, hope you fall in love with her too


Aom&Tina || Aom&Mike
*Picture's source from Aom's IG

Comments

Popular Posts